There is no such thing as a standard of quality for all things, which implies that some are far better than others. That is why we recommend that you study multiple evaluations before making any kind of purchasing selection! It would be really beneficial to have a thorough understanding of what other people think of their items by reading many reviews posted by users who have actually purchased them. TCOL squad makes your work a whole lot less difficult. We did the research for you and put up this shopping guide to help you choose the Best Wide Lens For Sony A6000 on the market today.
Quick Answer: Our Pick on the- Best Wide Lens For Sony A6000
Our team scanned 54181 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Wide Lens For Sony A6000 in this article.
|1||2-Pack JJC 40.5mm Front Lens Cap Cover with Cap Keeper for Sony ZV-E10 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6400 A6500 A5100 A5000 with Sony E PZ 16-50mm Kit Lens SELP1650 and Other Lenses with 40.5mm Filter Thread||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Alpha E-Mount Retractable Zoom Lens (Bulk Packaging)||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||40.5mm Snap-on Lens Cap Cover with Keeper for Sony E-Mount 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 Lens for Sony Alpha a6600 a6500 a6400 a6300 a6100 a6000 a5100 a5000 Camera||9.6||Check Price Now|
|4||Sony 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 OSS APS-C E-Mount Zoom Lens||9.4||Check Price Now|
|5||Sony – E 10-18mm F4 OSS Wide-Angle Zoom Lens (SEL1018)||9.4||Check Price Now|
|6||Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens Sony E-Mount (NEX) (Black) (RK12M-E)||9.2||Check Price Now|
|7||Sony SEL55210 E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS E-mount Wide Zoom Lens – Silver (Renewed)||9.2||Check Price Now|
|8||Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Focus Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Mirrorless Cameras NEX 3 3N 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A6600 A6400 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 A3000||9||Check Price Now|
|9||Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 Lens for Sony E-Mount Cameras (Black)||8.6||Check Price Now|
|10||Sony SEL30M35 30mm f/3.5 e-mount Macro Fixed Lens||8.4||Check Price Now|
1. 2-Pack JJC 40.5mm Front Lens Cap Cover with Cap Keeper for Sony ZV-E10 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6400 A6500 A5100 A5000 with Sony E PZ 16-50mm Kit Lens SELP1650 and Other Lenses with 40.5mm Filter Thread
- Inlcudes 2 High quality plastic center pinch lens cap + 2 Universal elastic lens cap keeper.
- The lens cap protects your lens from scratches, fingerprints and the elements when the lens is not in use.
- Easy to use: Simply pinch the center to quickly attach to the front of your camera lens, as to the lens cap keeper, attached with the 3M adhesive pad or loop through the cap attachment hole.
- Compatible with any lenses with 40.
- Replaces Sony ALC-F405S Front Lens Cap for SELP1650 lens or 40.5mm lens cap from other brands
2. Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Alpha E-Mount Retractable Zoom Lens (Bulk Packaging)
- POWER ZOOM for smooth zooming with superb operability and quietness
- ED glass and Aspherical lens elements for excellent performance with reduced aberrations
- Built-in image stabilization
- This lens is designed for Sony ? camera system E-mount cameras. You cannot use it on A-mount cameras
3. 40.5mm Snap-on Lens Cap Cover with Keeper for Sony E-Mount 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 Lens for Sony Alpha a6600 a6500 a6400 a6300 a6100 a6000 a5100 a5000 Camera
- Compatible with E-mount 16-50mm F3.
- 2 Pcs 40.
- Center pinch design allows easy attachment and removal, even with a lens hood in place.
- Pinch the sides of the cap and snap it into place. Includes lens cap keeper to prevent losses.
- Material: high impact plastic. Color: Black.
4. Sony 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 OSS APS-C E-Mount Zoom Lens
- 7.5x high magnification zoom/ 27-202.5mm (35mm equiv.) focal length. Lens Groups / Elements : 12-16
- Outstanding sharpness from 1x aspherical and 2x ED glass elements
- 7-blade circular aperture contributes to beautiful bokeh.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for sharper stills and video
- Fast, precise, quiet AF for high-speed stills and impressive video
5. Sony – E 10-18mm F4 OSS Wide-Angle Zoom Lens (SEL1018)
- Angle of View (APS-C) – 109 ° – 76 °
- Minimum focal length of 10 mm (15 mm in 35 mm-camera equivalency)
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.82 ft (0.25 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.1x
- Superbly detailed images;Aperture Maximum: f/4 ; Minimum: f/22.
- In-the-box:Hood (ALC-SH123), Lens front cap, Lens rear cap
6. Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens Sony E-Mount (NEX) (Black) (RK12M-E)
- Sagittal lines (thick lines) represent the contrast
- This lens is compatible with all APS-C Sony E Mount interchangeable lens cameras
- Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) for increased light transmission and reduced internal reflections
- Aperture range f2.0-22, Ultra Wide 12mm Fixed Focal Length, minimum focusing distance of 7.9 inches
- Optimized for excellent optical quality and true ultra-wide 110 degree edge to edge coverage with APS-C sensor digital cameras.
- Utilizes 3 high precision (2 Aspherical + 1 ED) lens elements for superior image quality
- Built for Mirrorless cameras, takes a 67mm filter size. Focus type : Manual Focus
7. Sony SEL55210 E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS E-mount Wide Zoom Lens – Silver (Renewed)
8. Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Focus Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Mirrorless Cameras NEX 3 3N 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A6600 A6400 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 A3000
- Lens structure: 5 groups 6 slices
- Minimum aperture: f/22 ; Filter diameter: 49mm
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable “M mode ” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera.
- Super multi-coated / Angle: Diagonal 44 degree 20′ Horizontal 36 degree 30′ Vertical 23 degree
- The lens can be also used on Sony E-mount full frame cameras but needs to set the camera to APS-C mode, otherwise, there is vignetting.
9. Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 Lens for Sony E-Mount Cameras (Black)
- Wide zoom range (82 – 315mm 35mm equivalent) ideal for sports or nature;Aperture blades : 7
- Internal focusing for smooth, quiet operation – perfect for video capture.
- Optical Steady Shot image stabilization for stable video capture and low light performance
- Minimum Focus Distance – 3.28 ft, Maximum Magnification ratio – 0.23x
- Angle of view (on APS-C)-29 °–7 ° 40′
- Provides a wide focal range of up to 315mm (35mm equivalent) ideal for sports or nature shooting
- Quiet Internal focusing makes smooth, responsive AF possible with minimum noise.
- Optical SteadyShotTM Image stabilization makes it easier to achieve crisp, stable images
- Optical SteadyShotTM Image stabilization makes it easier to achieve crisp, stable images and video in low-light or when zooming in on distant subjects.
- Accepts 49mm Filters
10. Sony SEL30M35 30mm f/3.5 e-mount Macro Fixed Lens
- Lens not Zoomable
- Exceptionally portable and versatile for everyday use
- Minimum working distance of only 9.75cm with 1:1 magnification
- Simple, compact 6-group 7-element lens
- Internal stepping motor and Rear-focusing design for video capture
Best Wide Lens For Sony A6000 Buying Guide
Let us go through the features of the Best Wide Lens For Sony A6000 so you can have a better understanding of how they work. The following are some of the features you should look for:
- The first thing to look for is the brand of the Wide Lens For Sony A6000. Because these are necessities, it is critical that you have a product made by individuals who are competent of producing high-quality items. Remember that these items cannot be cheap since their pricing is dependent on the packing procedure.
- The following step would be to consider reading people’s reviews on these freshly announced items. There are several websites where customers provide information on the Wide Lens For Sony A6000 they use. You may read all of this information and base your purchasing choice on it. It would be preferable if you look for authentic Wide Lens For Sony A6000 Reviews rather than information from online shops because other sellers may try to sway your opinion about specific items in order to boost their own sales.
- It would also be a good idea to look into the website where you can get coupons or discounts. A portion of this discount will undoubtedly be applied when you purchase Wide Lens For Sony A6000
- Another factor that should not be disregarded is the pricing. If two goods with identical characteristics are available for purchase, the cheaper one will always be chosen since it does not exceed your budget restriction. Many people enjoy branded stuff, but they are more expensive than unbranded items, so bear this in mind before purchasing Wide Lens For Sony A6000
- Examine all of the technical parameters provided by each brand so that you can compare them and determine which Wide Lens For Sony A6000 outperforms the others.
- Consider the length of the warranty term before purchasing any goods online, because if there are any problems after purchasing it, you can always return it to the manufacturer for repair or even replacement if required. Although most of these devices contain a warranty system, they do not last forever, so only buy when you are certain that you will not have to worry about them in the future.
Hope this Wide Lens For Sony A6000 Reviews helped you find your desired product.