All items are not made equal, which means that some are far better than others when it comes to quality. That’s why we suggest reading Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter reviews before making any purchase decision whatsoever! It would help get an excellent idea about what other people think of their products by studying several reviews written by consumers who purchased them first hand. TCOL team makes your job easier. We researched for you and created this buying guide to find the Best Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter available in the market.
Quick Answer: Our Pick on the- Best Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter
We found 42779 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit with Easy Installation for Powerful Bass||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||REL Acoustics Ht-Air Wireless Transmitter and Receiver. Designed for Serie HT||9.4||Check Price Now|
|4||DYNASTY PROAUDIO WSA-5TR (Version 2) Wireless Subwoofer Speaker Kit||9.2||Check Price Now|
|5||iFinity Wireless Audio Transmitter/Receiver for Subwoofers and Surround Speakers||9.2||Check Price Now|
|6||OSD Wireless 5.8G Subwoofer Transmitter/Receiver Kit Dual Source||9.2||Check Price Now|
|7||1Mii Wireless Transmitter Receiver Audio for Music||8.8||Check Price Now|
|8||MartinLogan SWT-X Wireless Subwoofer Kit – Black||8.8||Check Price Now|
|9||BIC America WTR-Sys Wireless Transmitter/Receiver Kit for Hookup of Wireless Subwoofers and Wireless Powered Speakers||8.6||Check Price Now|
|10||REL Acoustics Airship Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter Created for 212/SX||8.4||Check Price Now|
1. Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit with Easy Installation for Powerful Bass
- Compatible with ONLY Klipsch branded subwoofers with WA-2 port (Klipsch, Jamo, Energy and Mirage)
- Proprietary Klipsch/Jamo design that only works on Klipsch/Jamo subwoofers
- Hassle free/Easy set up for powerful bass
- Plug N play functionality
- Up to 4 WA-2’s can be used simultaneously in average size household
- Allows for powerful bass extension with fewer wires
2. SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter
- One transmitter and one receiver
- Two 17-inch 3.5 mm stereo male to stereo male RCA adapter cables
- Two 15-inch 3.5 mm to mono male RCA adapter cable
- Two USB 5V DC 1A power adapters
3. REL Acoustics Ht-Air Wireless Transmitter and Receiver. Designed for Serie HT
- HT-Air Zero Compression Wireless Transmission gives you the ability to place subs in distant corners, along glass walls, or on hardwood floors where a cable would otherwise destroy the aesthetics.
- HT-Air wireless delivers much of the promise and connectivity of hardwired RELs with the flexibility of placement.
- Easy to Connect.
- HT-Air is designed to leave old fashioned Bluetooth-based systems in the dust, delivery latency in the 16-20 millisecond range.
- No assembly required. Comes with manual, power cord.
4. DYNASTY PROAUDIO WSA-5TR (Version 2) Wireless Subwoofer Speaker Kit
- Lossless Audio & low Interference] latest wireless audio technology that supports 5.
- Quick and Easy Installation] The WSA-5TR-V2 prevents you from ever needing to worry about wires, It eliminates the hassle of connecting the transmitter to any existing stereo, home theatre system or any audio source.
- High Wireless Transmission Performance] Using the WSA-5TR-V2 would be no delays between audio and the film, and provide faster, more stable, better sound quality, latency reducing and less traffic.
- Premium Audio Output] Providing the premium-quality standard audio line level output digital format without audio compression (full CD quality) for stereo audio applications operating.
- Wide Transmission Range] – Up to 100 ft (30M) operational distance between transmitter and receiver (line of sight) with 24-bit 48KHz full CD quality high resolution/uncompressed audio.
5. iFinity Wireless Audio Transmitter/Receiver for Subwoofers and Surround Speakers
- MAKES ANY SUBWOOFER WIRELESS: Install your subwoofer or active speakers without long ugly speaker wires – comes with a transmitter and receiver – the receiver can also connect to an external power amplifier – also great for installing speakers all over your house without drilling holes into your walls ATTENTION: This product DOES NOT work with passive speakers.
- ADVANCED WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: Stereo audio is transmitted in a digital format without audio compression (full CD quality) – free of static and interference – the wireless signal can travel through walls and ceilings to other rooms of your house – avoids interference by using adaptive frequency hopping – signal is not affected by wireless networks or cordless phones.
- LARGE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: This wireless set transmits full frequency audio and can be used for full-frequency active speakers.
- SUPER COMPACT: Both transmitter and receiver measure 2.
- MULTI-ROOM CAPABLE: Transmitter can pair to up to 4 wireless amplifiers – multiple transmitters can be used within a home – create distinct audio zones – pairing is a simple push of a button – transmitter also works with iFinity wireless speakers – 100% Risk-free 1-year Manufacturer Warranty with responsive easy-to-reach Customer Service Support.
6. OSD Wireless 5.8G Subwoofer Transmitter/Receiver Kit Dual Source
- Instant bass: reliable 5.
- Zero delay time: Includes upgraded chip set to ensure reliability and an instant transmission with undetectable delay.
- Reliable 5.
- Placement flexibility: Use anywhere there is an electrical outlet so you can place your subwoofer where it sounds best.
- Hides easily: transmits through cabinets and walls and the compact footprint lets you hide The transmitter/receiver in another room, behind a sofa or inside a cabinet.
7. 1Mii Wireless Transmitter Receiver Audio for Music
- Plug and Play】 1Mii wireless transmitter receiver set with RCA input and output can easily connect with your TV, DVD, MP4 to transfer audio wirelessly to a powered speaker, subwoofer, active amplifiers, soundbar, or home stereo.
- Long Range】1Mii wireless transmitter receiver set supports 2.
- HiFi Audio & 2.
- Remove Cables between Two Audio Devices】If you want to listen to music on the wall speaker or backyard speaker but don’t want so many cables, a wireless audio transmitter and receiver give you the best solution to connect your Subwoofer / CD Player / PC / MP4 /speaker and your home stereo wirelessly.
- Flexible Connection】Note: In order to save power and environmental protection, and to avoid squelch caused by signal interference.
8. MartinLogan SWT-X Wireless Subwoofer Kit – Black
- Compatible with MartinLogan Dynamo 600X, 800X, 1100X, and 1600X powered subwoofers
- Kit includes wireless transmitter and receiver
- Wireless range: up to 50 feet
- Operates on 2.4GHz wireless band
9. BIC America WTR-Sys Wireless Transmitter/Receiver Kit for Hookup of Wireless Subwoofers and Wireless Powered Speakers
- 4-Channel wireless audio transmitter/receiver system
- Enables easy wireless hookup for powered subwoofers & powered speakers
- Solves wiring problems quickly & easily.
- Works with a/V receivers, Mac, PC, mobile devices & all other products with 3.55mm or RCA connectors
- No front-to-back of room wires or cables
- External antennas enable extended 80ft unobstructed wireless range & up to 60ft obstructed
- Includes self-adhesive Velcro strips, transmitter, receiver, 2 external antennas, 2 USB AC power adapters, 2 USB cords, 2 RCA to RCA stereo patch cables, 2 RCA Y-Adapter cables & two 3.
10. REL Acoustics Airship Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter Created for 212/SX
- AirShip is our newest state of the art zero compression wireless connection for use with the latest Serie S and many more RELs to come.
- The wireless AirShip delivers much of the promise and connectivity of hardwired RELs with the flexibility of placement.
- AirShip permits simultaneous use of our new 5.
- No assembly required.
- WARRANTY: 3 years parts and labor on new products.
Best Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter Buying Guide
Let’s go through the qualities of the Best Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter so that you may have a better understanding of how they work in practice. You should look for traits such as the ones listed below-